Visiting Sterling Practice Clinical Play Therapist
1. There I will meet a friendly play therapist and go into a room filled with toys and fun things. The room will be colourful and quiet. I do not need to be scared
2. When I enter the room, I can choose anything to play with. The therapist and I will play with all kinds of toys going on all kinds of adventures.
3. I can tell the friendly therapist all kinds of stories, some that make my happy, some that make me sad and others that make me scared.
4. When I play with the friendly therapist, I get to choose the games. I can tell her anything.
5. Playing and sharing stories will make me feel happy.
6. I will also learn how to play better with others